|
The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
| |
|
Profile
i'm a little teapot short and stout. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 11:00 PM
always like that one..!i wanted to sleep early today although i had so much so much that needs to be handed in asap because almost everyone handed in already (ok so i'm now the only person who havent handed in functions.and wth's going on with graphing techniques?!T_T). so i decided i would just look at the chem SPA thing then i'd retire for the night. BUT................some things always have to get in the way!!! i decided to get some cheap thrill at the piano for a short while, like about 15 mins, but the new pieces turned out to be so super fun i simply couldnt tear myself away!! so i eventually ended at 10pm.zzz. now i'm screwed because i havent done anything and i really want to sleep earlier tonight!(i've been burning oil for quite some nights alr)oh man! OH!OH!OH! AND MAN I CANT BELIEVE I'M MUCH MORE UNCONTROLLED AND VULGAR THAN I REALISE :(:(:(:(:( cant believe i lost (QUITE BADLY) to Small in the game of not saying "shit".i mean, it's almost unimaginable..right??(hehe) sigh...i've been using that word too conveniently=bad. then i also cant believe that after getting "conned" into believing that the AQ thing was due today, i burnt oil last night till some crazy time because i felt real bad to mr kuehne so i wanted to be a good girl and do my work BUT.........it was actually meant for class discussion and was to be done in class so all i got was ".....kiasu" from mr kuehne and getting laughed at by those meanies after all my effort.geez..doesnt pay to be responsible sometimes. the fun-nest part about today was my intense cravings for comfort food.i had the choc muffin from 7-eleven, hot fudge sundae, large fries, sweet fried fish, and prawn crackers!! ops :P REACTION KINETICS HOW?!FUNCTIONS ASSIGNMENT HOW?! OK I'M WASTING TIME I DONT CARE I GO SLEEP ALR :( |