The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
Profile

i'm a little teapot short and stout.

Tag


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cass
Charlotte
HuiJun
XinLin

Friday, July 30, 2010, 12:13 AM
Too much homework! D:

Econs syllabus was just completed today. Tutorial still quite far behind and we're going to have to rush it. Math syllabus just completed. Tutorial still on-going too. Gosh it stinks when you have yet to complete the entire syllabus because now is the time for revision of things you already know and not the time to try to cram in new information together with the old and hope it stays in there till prelims.

I hope i don't fall sick anytime now; mugging requires optimum health conditions. I'm feeling super heaty these couple of days. The doctor told me i had throat inflammation the other day. I thought a few days of abstaining from heaty stuff and it should have subsided but nooo after i had nutella bread and cheesy roller coaster and 5 large seeds of durians, i'm feeling like trash now. Darn it.