|
The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
| |
|
Profile
i'm a little teapot short and stout. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 9:06 PM
I don't know what's happening to me..Last Friday, i took 156 home and fell asleep on the bus. When i woke up, i looked around and realised i had missed about 10 stops. I quickly got off, feeling really pissed off at myself for having let myself oversleep. Now i've got to pay more, no thanks to distance-fare. I walked all the way home, not wanting to waste more money and not wanting to risk falling asleep again. I am sure the walk was more than 2km. Monday night, i slept at 11+ close to 12mn. In the middle of the night, i suddenly jerked awake, thinking i was dreadfully late. I rushed into the toilet, brushed my teeth and got dressed. When i came out of the bathroom, i was surprised my sister didn't stir as she usually did. Having a weird feeling, i went to check the time. 1.30am. This afternoon, I fell asleep on the bus journey to my grandmother's house. Suddenly, i jerked awake and quickly looked left and right out the window. I had no idea where I was so i alighted at the next stop to check the bus route list. I left my destination close to 10 bus stops back there. I was furious with myself. Money and time wasted again. Long walk to grandma's house, more than 2km. Now, I think I'm coming down with flu. I've been having on and off sore throat for quite some time already. |