|
The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
| |
|
Profile
i'm a little teapot short and stout. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Thursday, October 21, 2010, 9:40 AM
I wish things would go back to the way it was I didn't do anything wrong
Mugging in school yesterday was fun. Ok maybe not the studying part but the MMM dinner. I dinnered with xiaochow, king, sumarli and someone i don't know. We were BSing and xiao chow and i laughed and laughed so hard. Dinner was nice. Sandwich/soup. I had a coffee swiss roll, 2 wholemeal bread with ham, 2 cheeses, lots of egg and lots of green that xiaochow said were rabbit food. Oh and mee-nee-str-oh-nee soup. Zz i can't believe i got laughed at again for wrong pronounciation. Why can't food just be named for normal English reference with standard English pronounciations D: |