The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
Profile

i'm a little teapot short and stout.

Tag


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cass
Charlotte
HuiJun
XinLin

Thursday, October 07, 2010, 8:33 PM

Ok so it's confirmed to be bed bugs. My maid vacuumed our beds today and was jumping on my sister's bed when suddenly little blacks spots started hopping out. Very disturbing. I got so mad when i saw them, them who left me on the verge of tearing out my hair when the itch gets unbearable and i can't scratch. Hopefully the problem is solved I had a terrible night last night sleeping on the floor.

Anyway i really hate it when people force me to eat when i ALREADY SAID i was very full. Honestly you wouldn't be doing this if you didn't think i was dieting. I'm way past dieting already and i eat when i'm hungry and sometimes when i'm not so stop talking to me in that tone i'm not a kid throwing tantrums damnit. I can't study when i'm feeling this bloated.