The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
Profile

i'm a little teapot short and stout.

Tag


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cass
Charlotte
HuiJun
XinLin

Saturday, January 29, 2011, 1:25 AM
Together-time with Mum + evening BBQ

Mum took leave today! We went swimming in the morning and it was refreshing because the water was cold and i did the interval training thing that i read somewhere. Then, we went to fetch Peng, have lunch, and head off to orchard to shop. We didn't have much time to shop, so i only bought 1 dress; we took so long to try. Didn't get to Far East :(

At 6.30pm, i headed to hougang to meet Xinlin. While waiting for her, I went to look at the pasar malam clothes sale. Imagine my horror when i saw soo many things that i like alot and ZOMG I AM TOTALLY A SHOPAHOLIC NOW I MUST STOP BUT NOOOO I NEED TO GET THOSE THINGS!! NOWWW! I brought Xinlin to see them too and she thinks they're nice too! So..we're going thr on monday :D One thing i learnt is that it's best to shop at cheap places, not posh shopping mall kind, because these are the places so far with clothes that really caught my eye at first sight, with prices that leave me drooling.

Moving on to the BBQ, we went to Rena/Beatrice's condo. On the bus, we met You Ting and Hug managed to catch that same bus too! I have to say i enjoyed this bbq quite alot! The food was nice (i don't normally like standard bbq food) and different and everyone ate quite alot and was satisfied (Y) We took turns to cook and sit around to talk and eat. I talked to everyone yay! I thought it would turn out awkward, like people will start forming exclusive cliques and Xinlin and i would be by ourselves (not that i mind that actually, but then the gathering wouldn't make much sense) but it wasn't really like that this time :D As usual, the convo turned to jobs, pay and the likes. Quite exciting actually, we're new to this whole working thing after all..