The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
Profile

i'm a little teapot short and stout.

Tag


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cass
Charlotte
HuiJun
XinLin

Tuesday, February 01, 2011, 11:29 PM

I visited Nicole at the IMH today to have lunch with her! Since i'm obviously short on cash, i prepared my own sandwich lunch and brought it there. So cool!:D I met Amirah from cedar band, trumpet section! She said hi to me and i thought she was nicole's friend from RJ so i kept gesturing to nicole, wondering why she said hi to me but not her-.- The lame thing was that i was wearing my white cedar band tee. Ok so she works at IMH too.

Dinner at Linli's! She invited us over because she wanted us to help her eat her CNY goodies. Haha XD There was Vidhya, Enqi, Sihui, Linli, Xinlin and then me. I had lots of CNY stuff, dinner, then lots of dessert too! Zzz i ate the most i was like a pig (lose 10 pounds!). Linli made cheesecake with fermented Bailey's Irish Cream; no one dared to eat it, save for me. I had a huge slice and enjoyed it:D Then i helped Sihui finish her chocolate chip cranberry beer muffin. Bursting!! As usual, catching up with old buddies to find out what they're doing now, and i'm starting to hear more and more people who are giving tuition. No i won't give tuition!