|
The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
| |
|
Profile
i'm a little teapot short and stout. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Saturday, February 05, 2011, 2:14 PM
shut up
My parents are hosting lunch for my mum's nieces/my cousins-who-are-30+-and-have-2-kids-already. I was very enthusiastic in helping to prepare the things and it got really fun especially when we started thinking of what to prepare for the kids. I thought we did a very good job with the food prep!Then my first cousin arrived with her family. She has a son and a daughter. HOLY SHIT the girl is one of the most irritating pos that i've ever seen. She screams at her dad to get attention (like seriously SCREAM), throws tantrums, make life difficult for her maid, has to be fed, bangs on my piano, and has zero social awareness. I wonder if she thinks her antics are cute. Asshole. Obviously, i have no tolerance for stupid kids who throw tantrums and what i can't stand even more are parents who don't discipline their tantrum-throwing kids. Anyway, it's odd how they hate pizza; and i thought it was universal kid chow.. |