|
The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
| |
|
Profile
i'm a little teapot short and stout. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Friday, March 11, 2011, 10:47 PM
I accompanied the p6 boy and the HCI boy for their cello exams today!There was massive jam in the morning so the everyone was late, but the morning practice was good. I was happy after practising with both of them because they sounded good and ready, which striked more confidence in me. Nearing the exam, my palms turned icy cold and started sweating. I asked the HCI boy if he was nervous, and he said no because he'd done exams a thousand times before. I looked at the p6 boy; he was calm and composed and just looking around. -.- I thought both of them played well, although i'm not sure if the balance between piano and cello was right because the piano was loud. Well, i did my best to fade into the background :/ Overall, i think it's not bad. However, i was very sad after the exam because i didn't play 3 notes that i practised very hard for. I revised it repeatedly last night, and lots more times again this morning, but in the end, i still missed them :( wtheck. I'm going to miss doing accompaniment though. At least until the next batch of students in a few months' time.. |