The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
Profile

i'm a little teapot short and stout.

Tag


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cass
Charlotte
HuiJun
XinLin

Sunday, March 20, 2011, 10:14 PM

I went shopping with my sister yesterday at bugis mall and street. It was a disappointing trip because we barely got anything, which shouldn't be the case. The only good thing was that i bought a nice little bag! The focus of this trip was to buy clothes, so i didn't meet target. Hug where are you i need you as my shopping guide! D:

Anyway, my lousy phone is screwing up more and more often (it hangs like crazy so i give people the impression that i'm avoiding their smses-.-), so i started looking out for phones that i can change to come april. It's no use asking people for opinions.
"What phone do you think i should get?"
"iPhone."
"Besides that?"
"iPhone."
-.- ok nvm. I've asked about 3-4 people already and all said iPhone. Better yet, they told me to wait for iPhone5 to come out in July and get that. I know it's that good, but do i really want such a phone?