The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
Profile

i'm a little teapot short and stout.

Tag


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cass
Charlotte
HuiJun
XinLin

Sunday, April 03, 2011, 12:37 AM
A Run!

I went for Nornor's chalet bbq today! Together with my colleagues! All of Nornor's aunts contributed homecooked food so there a good spread. I liked the mee siam alot! And i ate so much brownies and cakes although i said no more sweet stuffs-.- Anyway, we were chatting and the topic suddenly went to marathons. Kris and her hubby run marathons together, which is super cool. I said i've always wanted to run a race, but full and half marathons are too much for my knee to bear, then Kris told me that there's an upcoming 5km run! And she didn't mind running it with me! I was so excited my eyes sparkled and i became high.

When i reached home at 10pm, i went out for a half hour run! Yay! Finally! My very first run (if it becomes reality)! Must start training, good to run off the sugar too!:D