The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
Profile

i'm a little teapot short and stout.

Tag


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cass
Charlotte
HuiJun
XinLin

Sunday, July 17, 2011, 12:47 AM
Post Medicamp

It has been only a week after Medicamp but the flurry of emails calling for volunteers for CIP have been endless! Thank goodness for my mobile calender or it's GG trying to remember all those things! It's busy busy busy even before school starts, but i'll admit it is exciting and i do look forward to them :)

Anyway, my Medicamp experience was COOL, but likely different from the other girls. I met the beastliest girls, and was probably the only unlucky girl in my og to get a gu niang guy who couldn't protect me for Fright Night. I doubt i can forget the neck-drag and the bear-hug-tackle-rape by those girls during station games and war games! To think i thought i was tough! But overall, it was quite fun, especially towards the end when we got closer and were more daring and noisy. I'm quite proud of myself that i really made the effort to socialise! :D My group's nice..mixed bunch of people, but we clique :) The BEST part of this camp however, is the amazing tan i got! WOOHOO everyone's been praising it and saying i look SPORTY, HEALTHY, NICER and COOLER instead of PALE, SICKLY and COUCH POTATO. I'm just worried my tan might fade before i show it off to everyone :/

I'm quite glad my OG's actively organising outings here and there. The cool part is that they are different things like LAN, cooking at someone's house (YAY!!!), random sports stuff...

On a side note, my piano teacher just informed me that she has arranged a recital for her students in early aug and i was like ?!?!?!?!! I like my pieces, but they challenge my physical limitations so i just hope i'm not shooting myself in the foot by going ahead with it :/