The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
Profile

i'm a little teapot short and stout.

Tag


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cass
Charlotte
HuiJun
XinLin

Monday, August 29, 2011, 9:15 PM
Uniform Day!

I proudly donned my Cedar uniform today! Ok my sister's uniform rather..mine got recycled. It was baggy, and my senior actually asked if i slimmed down lol! Experiencing wearing uniform again really invokes a sense of nostalgia. I miss wearing uniform :/

We had sporty sporty day after class today. It turned out to be uber fun! We met up with our senior OG and had some seriously awesome time playing captain's ball. The guys in my OG kept inventing epic, novel moves that were both amazing and hilarious at the same time. I think i might have spent more energy laughing out loud than playing lololol XD The best part was that i actually contributed quite abit today! Rare event really.. Immense sense of satisfaction and self-worth in being able to coordinate with and help score goals for the team. Finally a somewhat valuable player heh :P

In a random frisbee throw-around, i got whacked so hard on my lip by the frisbee that a nasty, hard bruise (now i have some dark bluish, purplish thing on my lip-.-) swelled up from the center of my lower lip, plus i got 2 gashes on the inner side. Uglyyyyy D: it was more traumatising than painful actually..

Seriously fun stuff today. I'm very very happyyy! :D