The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
Profile

i'm a little teapot short and stout.

Tag


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cass
Charlotte
HuiJun
XinLin

Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 12:51 PM
Blessings

My dressings were completely removed yesterday woohoo! It felt liberating, like another step in the right direction. My doctor and nurse were both very happy with my healing and progress. I was worried about bathing still, but the nurse reassured me 3 times that it was ok, in fact she wanted me to shower without taping up my back. Ok, I trust her. My back hasn't participated in my baths for a month (my mum cleans it for me with alcohol wipes).

I have had friends visit me at my home, especially my friends from cedar. They've come a few times already, and even bought me nice food like cakes and KAISENDON!! I was very touched, don't know if I deserve such kindness, but I will remember this and pass it on in future. I used to be quite hesitant to receive visitors because most of the time I just want some alone time. But nowadays I am home alone, resting and doing my own readings and such that I actually look forward to having visitors very much. Some excitement in my routine life. Which is also why I always look forward to appointment days so I can step out of the house.