The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
Profile

i'm a little teapot short and stout.

Tag


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cass
Charlotte
HuiJun
XinLin

Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 10:30 PM
Blackheart

I met up with Sarah today and we had a nice, long, melodramatic catch-up over lunch. She was so animated there were many times when the other patrons turned to stare haha! We haven't met or talked in so long, I didn't realise how much I missed talking and laughing so unreservedly with her. Then we had to leave and I decided to make a trip down to NUH to collect the MC which I forgot to get yesterday. I swept into the clinic 5mins before closing, and I BUMPED INTO DR M!! OMG BESTDAYBESTDAY!! But we didn't talk much haha I was abit flustered and he looked quite stressed anyway. He came with me to the counter to get the MC, we didn't talk much, but it's ok because seeing him just makes me so happy anyway hehe I'm so gross. BEST!! DAY!! :D :D

Then I had to rush home to bake for Peng's colleagues. This is Peng's last week of internship and she wanted to give her colleagues something as a farewell gift.

Peng: "I'm thinking of baking something for them." By that, it is inferred that I will bake something for them.
Me: "Like what?"
Peng: "Chocolate tart."
Me: "Well that's ambitious." She smiles. Terrible girl this.

That was last week. I planned for the tart to be done today. I was going to bake the chocolate tart I knew well, but after scrolling through Pinterest I got inspiration to try a chocolate bar instead (Hazelnut chocolate feuilletine crunch bar). So when Peng got home this night...

Me: "Hey, maybe you could try making this chocolate bar yourself. It's so easy there's no baking involved. Minimal ingredients, throw everything together and dump it in the fridge to chill."
Peng: "Huh.. But if I have time I should be watching my drama or packing for my japan trip.." Smiles.
Me: "Lol what."

On this night, I name her Blackheart.