|
The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
| |
|
Profile
i'm a little teapot short and stout. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 11:28 PM
Day Out with Wang Sao
Today I went on my first outing with a friend since a very long time and I enjoyed it tremendously. Wang Sao offered to treat me to a movie, so I chose Now You See Me 2. We enjoyed it alot! The cinematics and the jokes were entertaining, despite the bad reviews. After the movies, we went to have a late lunch and I had my bowl of sashimi yumzzz!! We chatted for a really long time over lunch. Great catch up because we haven't met each other in quite a long while. We talked about all sorts of things, and it felt nice discussing and getting advice for certain things, or just talking about my worries in general.
While walking around, my sandals gave way urghh so WS went sandal-hunting with me and I managed to get a similar one that I was satisfied with. It was platform because I enjoyed too much the feeling of being tall(er).
Then Wang Sao came over to my house to play with Yoshi the cutie. Wang Sao bought Yoshi a new toy! Yoshi was being such a good boy tonight, not the crazy, energy-level-200%, over-friendly little beast he usually turns into when he's happy. That was, until we brought out the new toy. I didn't expect him to be sooo excited about the new toy. He started jumping and pawing to try and get at it while I hold it just out of reach. The funniest thing was that he totally ignored his other rubber bones that he loved to play catch with. After letting him chew it for awhile, I wrestled it away him from and placed it on a high shelf where he couldn't reach. He was so upset!! He just lay flat on the ground looking at the toy. So cute though.
What a fun day. It was also nice to catch a fresh breath of air. :) But mother says I can't go out with anyone else already so well I'm glad today happened. |