The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
Profile

i'm a little teapot short and stout.

Tag


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cass
Charlotte
HuiJun
XinLin

Monday, July 11, 2016, 10:00 PM

It was Appointment Day again! It has been 6 weeks since I had all my dressings removed and I was excited to see my doctor and nurse today to see what they think about the progress. All in all, I thought I was recovering quite well.

I was so happy to see Sister F and Dr M! "I saw the photo Dr M sent me last week. I couldn't recognise you! I was like hmm that's not his wife.. But happy to see that you're out and about!" Sister F said. LOLLL! They examined my back and were pleased. The rash was common but the pigmentation was not. I could likely be having a reaction to the sutures they used. :((((( Other than that, the wound looked great so Dr M said I could start trying to brisk walk and maybe jog if I felt ready! :D I might actually be fit for work by Sept.

On a side note, after the commencement ceremony on Sunday, I felt slightly emotional (in a good way) so in the spirit of thanksgiving, I emailed the 2 Profs who were so kind and helpful to me when I was at a low point wondering whether I had cancer and whether I would be able to graduate with my friends. I used to hesitate about doing such things, but in my life my regrets were almost always because of what I didn't do rather than what I did, and so I sent it.