The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
Profile

i'm a little teapot short and stout.

Tag


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cass
Charlotte
HuiJun
XinLin

Monday, August 29, 2016, 10:31 PM
New Phase of Life

A new phase of my life is about to begin this Thurs.

This past week I've been busy with the orientation MOHH has planned for us. This included a quick ACLS course as well as job shadowing last Fri. AND MY BOSSES ARE NONE OTHER THAN THE ANGELS CCS AND BL!!! I was so happy I could kiss the floor. CCS said I looked familiar and after I told him I was from the last batch of GS SIPs, he said "Ah now I am piecing together the pieces..". Not sure if he really remembers but I STILL LOVE HIM WOOHOO!!

I'm really nervous because everyone expects me to perform given that I am from YLL, but the truth is that I am still into my very first posting after a very long break; my brain is so rusted. I'm not confident of my knowledge at all, and practical skills which comes with practice. I pray I can make the bosses happy, and maybe enjoy myself after all. I do want to learn more about CLR surgery which I've never had the luck to get as a student.

Also feeling fortunate that I have Esther and Saw with me through this whole week of orientation. They made it so much more fun, and also made me more comfortable making new friends. Somehow I feel like an outsider among all the foreign grads with their posh accents.

Tomorrow is literally my last free day.