|
The End of a Rainbow, A Pot of Gold
| |
|
Profile
i'm a little teapot short and stout. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Friday, September 13, 2019, 11:53 PM
It's Elaine and RZ's wedding today! Elaine was so pretty; I mean she already usually is but tonight, her choice of wedding gown and cheong sam made her so elegant and classy. The setting was grand, with 60 tables at Swissotel the Stamford. The banquet food was excellent.It was a Friday night, unusual day for wedding, which probably explained how someone as dependable as Lava could've mixed up the date and thought it was the next day. Something I always look forward to during such events is meeting our friends. We were all caught up with our busy schedules, what better time than during something like this. Chewy was seated to my left, Sumarli to my right, and Chow to the right of him. Perfect arrangement; we talked non-stop, and I was on a roll with my flaming that night. After the wedding, Chew suggested carrying on the revelry at the nearby Timbre at substation. Our friends who were bridesmaids were too tired, so it was just her, Sumarli, Lava and I. Yes, Lava made it down after work to join. Effort. I particularly wanted to go down to Timbre tonight because 53a was playing. They sang my current earworm Shallow! Not the best place to catch-up; we were shouting over the loud accoustics. Wish there was more time. We left at close to 2am. ===== Quote of the night: Chew: I think the cockroach is dead. It didn't even flinch when we walked past. Me after processing what was just said: I'm not sure cockroaches flinch. |